Do you believe in the power and potential of Latinas?
At the Chicana Latina Foundation we work hard and passionately to ignite the leadership of our community while having a lot of fun celebrating our culture and our leaders. Be a part of the Chicana Latina Foundation. Join us today!
Manager of Administration, Special Projects & Finance (Temporary)
REPORTS TO: The Manager of Administration, Special Projects & Finance (“Manager”) reports to the Executive Director.
RESPONSIBILITIES: The Manager is responsible for the general, administrative, event & volunteer coordination, and accounting support. The Manager performs complex and highly responsible & confidential support to the Executive Director.
- Order & purchase supplies
- Open & distribute incoming mail
- Ensure the proper maintenance of office equipment
- Maintain the records and files for administration and operations
- Assist in ensuring administrative operations and practices are in compliance
- Ensure the upkeep of the office
- Liaison to organization’s vendors
Volunteer Recruitment & Retention
- Assist in the overall coordination of volunteers, including recruitment, orientation, training and supervision
- Maintains a timely communication with volunteers as needed
- Works to create an environment in which volunteers feel welcome, recognized and satisfied
- Maintain an accurate volunteer database
- Works with the Executive Director to ensure all financial transactions are properly authorized, appropriated, executed and recorded
- Serves as liaison to Board of Directors
- Regularly update Board-related documents such as roster, bios, and other materials
- Coordinate logistics for Board of Directors calls/meetings and preparation of Board meeting materials
- Detailed-oriented and highly organized
- Strong interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with computers, especially MS Office
- Ability to plan and conduct administrative and operational duties
- Ability to maintain accurate records and files
- Experience in office management including organization and workflow and procedures related to filing, correspondence and record keeping
POSITION: Temporary, Part-Time from April 17 – June 7, 2019, approximately 12-15 hours a week.
PAY: $25 – $30 an hour, based on experience.
TO APPLY: If you are interested in applying, please send your resume, cover letter and no more than three references to Patricia Diaz, Executive Director, at email@example.com.